Calin Bogatean, descendant of the ancient painters
-Date of Birth 26/03/1972 - Birthplace - Ludus, Mures County, Nationality - Romanian - Education
- 1990 graduate of the department of sculpture in wood High School Ion Vlasiu Targu Mures - George School Sincai Targu-Mures
- In 2002, he attends the University People's folk art. - School of Art Painting Department of the class of Mrs. Lucia Calinescu
- 2007-2009, University of Art and Design in Cluj Napoca the department of painting and monumental painting.
- Since 1990, member of Association of Plastic Artis, a sculptor and painter of icons.
- Since 2008, member of the Association of professional painters Alma Mater Castrum Sex, Sighisoara
-2009, Mures Artists Association Vice President, with responsibilities for organizing and coordinating exhibitions and camps.
- Organize the 2008 and CJCTA Mures, together with several collaborators painters, camp icons with the monastery Lapusna project icon in the window Organize and
-2009 from CJCPCTMures DJPCCPCN Mures Monastery Icons camp Toplita Lady of the project icon in the window CAMPS OF CREATION
- Over the years she has participated in camps set up (2002, 2003,2005,2007, 2008, 2009,2010,2011 as organizer, participant and coordinator of Methodist camp Sovata painting; Cunda
- 2002, 2002, 2003, 2003, 2004, Museum of Ethnography Reghin; Zagara 2005 Leptocaria Greece 2009, Germany-Bonn-2010).
- Daily Galleries Free Word in Targu-Mures, 2002 February exhibition debut - Radio Targu Mures May 2002 Romanian Language Day exhibition made in collaboration with the Association and Club Pro Bessarabia and Bukovina particular theater led by actor Alan Topuzu Yanus.
- Museum of Ethnography Reghin, 2004 - County Museum of Art, Ethnography Mures 2005 Iconar OF JUD. MURES
- Bucharest 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, Rugamune you.
- Pitesti - icons exhibition contest in 2002, 2003, 2004 (award of excellence in iconography), 2005,2006,2007,2008 THE ASSOCIATION OF FINE ARTISTS Targu-Mures
- Group exhibition of paintings of spring and autumn, between 1990-2011
- Exhibition of icons County 1996 - 2010 (organizer and participant).
- County Museum of Art, Ethnography Mures, December 2002 exhibition of icons: Icon Painting Mures County - Theatre scene led by actor Alan Pancu, 2007 exhibition of icons
- Commercial Bank, July 2003, an exhibition of icons
- Mures County Hospital in 2004, an exhibition of icons
- Administrative Palatul Mures Prefecture, March 2009
- House of Culture Bistrita-Nasaud, August 2008 exhibition and, icon of the window
- County Museum of Art, Ethnography Mures April 2009, We Two in Steam Bread
- Ministry of Culture Bucharest, 2009
- Bistra Mures Orthodox Church exhibition in August 2009 and, icon of the window dedicated to the arrival of Romanian President Traian Basescu
- LDE Festivalu Gurghiului 2009 Valley folk art
- Faculty of Theology in Alba Iulia, personal and, icon of the window dedicated to St. Iorest commemoration.
- Redoubt Cultural Center, 2009 exhibition and, icon of the window - Icon Gallery Targu-Mures Deisis aprlie 2010 exhibition of icons
- Daily Gallery Cuvantull Free exhibition, Faith in the Family 2010
- Consulate General of Romania in Bonn, Germany 2010
- City of Padernborn-Germany 2010
- 2008 Reghin (iconographic art of the past present and future), 2009 Toplita (between tradition and contemporary icon, 2010 Tirgu Mures (Mures county iconographic movement camps icons, the icon in the window).
- Values Mures, Yearbook AAPMures Vatra Veche, Calin Bogatean album, Urmas Icon Painting of old, Traditions Mures, Mures, etc. values. Mentions in the newspapers: Tribune Rumenien Cicago, Free Word Tirgu Mures, Mures Tirgu Mures 24 hours, every day Tirgu Mures, Romanian chronicle, D. weel, etc. AWARDS - 2003 Excellence Award offered by the IPS Calinic And Muscel Arges - 2005 Certificate of Merit given by I.P.S. Andrei of Alba Iulia Orthodox Church for services to